AudioCure Pharma GmbH
Person in charge (§ 10 Abs. 3 MDStV):
Prof. H. Rommelspacher
Phone: +49 (30) 257 617 990
Reg. at court: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg
Reg. No.: HRB 129037
VAT ID (§ 27a UStG): DE 274491060
Responsible for all content (§ 55 Abs 2 RStV):
Prof. Hans Rommelspacher (V.i.S.d.P)
Terms and Conditions
The content of this website has been drafted with great care. AudioCure cannot however be held responsible for the correctness, completeness and current nature of the content provided. As the provider of this website, AudioCure is responsible for its own contribution according to general law (§ 7 Abs.1 TMG). We are however not legally bound (§§ 8 to 10 TMG) to either supervise transmitted or stored external content or to investigate circumstances indicative of unlawful activity by others. Duties to delete or block information according to general law remain unaffected. Liability is only given from the time at which the specific breach of law was brought to our attention. Upon knowledge of such breach of law, the respective content will be deleted immediately.
This website may contain hyperlinks to the web pages of third parties. At the time the link was set up the content was checked for potential breach of law. AudioCure shall have no liability for the contents of such webpages and does not make representations about or endorse such webpages or their contents as its own, as AudioCure does not control the information on such webpages and is not responsible for the contents and information given thereon. The use of such webpages shall be at the sole risk of the User. Upon knowledge of a breach of law, the link will be deleted immediately.
- Home page / Girl with tin: © David Dieschburg / Photocase.
- Ear graphic on orange bar: © Goa Novi / Shutterstock.
- About Us / Team photo: © Jacqueline Traub / www.jacquelinetraub.com.
- Management / Team photo: © Jacqueline Traub / www.jacquelinetraub.com.
- Inner Ear Disorders / Piano Man: © George Rudy / Fotolia.
- Inner Ear Disorders / Ear Graphic: © MED-EL.
- Living with Hearing Loss / Grumpy-listening man: © Willma… / Photocase.
- Hearing Loss / Girl with tin: © Rawpixel.com / Shutterstock.
- Tinnitus / Birds: © Vishnevskiy Vasily/ Shutterstock.
- Electrode Implantation Trauma / Chefs: © Daniel Zangerl / MED-EL.
- Our Technology / Lake: © Daniel Zangerl / MED-EL.
- AC102/ Grass Couple: © detailblick-foto / Fotolia.
- Application / headphone lady © Benicce / Photocase.
- Newsroom / Boy looking up: © Inkje Drescher / Photocase.
- News in Brief 26Aug16/ RS photo: © Jacqueline Traub / www.jacquelinetraub.com.
- Join Us / RS/HR photo: © Jacqueline Traub / www.jacquelinetraub.com.
- Contact Us / Woman with phone: © DW labs Incorporated / Shutterstock.
The content and work provided by the editor of this website is protected by German copyright. Information and documentation may not be distributed by the User to any third party at any time nor may it be rented or in any other way made available. Unless such is allowed by mandatory law, the User shall not modify the documentation. The information and documentation are protected by international copyright treaties as well as other laws and conventions related to intellectual property. The User shall observe such laws and in particular shall not modify, conceal or remove any alphanumeric code, marks or copyright notices from the information or documentation, or any copies thereof. Any form of use outside the law of copyright mandates written approval by the editor of this website. Insofar as the content of third parties is included in this website, copyright of this content has been considered and is referenced accordingly. Should you observe any copyright violation on this website we ask you to indicate this to AudioCure. Upon knowledge of a breach of law, the contents will be deleted immediately.
This site does not provide medical advice. The site, content, and services do not provide any form of professional services or recommendations. The site and content are not intended to constitute 1) the practice of medicine or the provision of healthcare diagnosis or treatment 2) the creation of a physician, patient or clinical relationship, or 3) an endorsement, recommendation, or sponsorship of any products or services by AudioCure, agents, employees, consultants or service providers. The website is not meant to be a substitute for a healthcare professional’s clinical judgment. The determination of the need for medical services and the types of health care to provide a patient are decisions that should be made only by a physician or other licensed healthcare provider. Never disregard medical advice or delay seeking such advice because of something you read on this website. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified healthcare professional with any questions you have regarding a medical condition.
If you are an investigator, healthcare professional or a patient, you may not provide AudioCure Pharma GmbH with any of your own, or anyone else’s, protected healthcare information.
Web design & Development by ACB. Web Design & Marketing Berlin